CLEANING OUT MY BABY'S CLOSET
We accept quality, like new baby clothes that meet our strict quality and condition criteria:
- Clean (freshly washed)
- Excellent condition (no stains, pilling, tears, or holes and labels intact)
- Branded (from a quality brand on our accepted brands list)
- Baby Sized (size 00000 - 2)
- Accepted category (baby clothes & sleepwear - see our FAQs for details)
Families trust that our inspection process will ensure great quality, "like new" clothing. As such, Pure Bundle must be extremely strict about the quality of clothing we put on our website for resale.
We are currently accepting quality brands, such as Seed, Marquise, Bonds, HuxBaby and Purebaby. For a full list of the brands we are currently accepting, please see our brand list below. We would also love your suggestions about other quality brands we can include on the list. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We currently accept items in the categories listed below. All items must meet our strict quality and condition standards to be resold on Pure Bundle.
CURRENTLY ACCEPTING baby clothing and accessories:
- Clothing (sizes 00000 - 2)
- Body Suits
- Sleeping Bags
- Tees & Tops
- Leggings & Pants
- Jackets & Vests
- Overalls & Pinafores
- Special Occasion
- Sleep & Accessories
- Sleeping Bags
- Hats (up to baby size XL)
- Beanies (up to baby size XL)
- Hair accessories
- Baby Swaddles
- Baby Blankets
- Baby Booties & Mittens
WE CANNOT ACCEPT ITEMS IN THE CATEGORIES BELOW:
- Non-clothing items, such as shoes, toys, books
- Items without a size
- Items without labels
- Homemade or altered items
- Preloved Swimwear
- Clothing with graphics or reference to hometown teams and places that do not have a broad national audience
- Items that contain language or content that is deemed inappropriate for a family-friendly audience
We’ll pay you 30% of the resale value of every item sold. And handle all of the shipping, curating, photographing, listing, and marketing… We take care of everything, so you don’t have to.
For items in that are in great condition but don’t meet our brand criteria, we’ll find them a good home with new babies in need through our partner charities. For any items that sneak through are a little too well loved, we’ll pass them on to our recycling partners.
Selling on Pure Bundle: A seriously easy way to make an impact. Stop clothes piling up in landfill. And provide clothing to those in need.
Pure Bundle will determine the sale price of bundles based on the brands, quality, condition and type of items within a bundle. We will pay you 30% of the resale value of your items within bundles, with a weighting given to your items based on the brands, quality, condition and type of items. We will make payment only when items sell, and will make this payment on a monthly basis (as either a payment, store credit or donation, based on your preference).
We’ll donate whatever items we can to families that need support. For example, items that are in excellent condition but don't meet our brand criteria.
If any items sneak through aren’t in a good enough condition to be donated, we’ll pass on to a third party recycling service so that they can be repurposed into products like carpets.
We are unable to return items that are accepted for resale but do not end up selling. We will donate any items that don’t sell to families that need support.
Fill out our Clean Out My Baby's Closet form in 2 minutes. Then simply pop your items in bags or boxes. We'll be in touch to arrange a pickup or postage. Please note - we are only able to pick clothes up from Sydney locations at this point in time.
We will send you a monthly email detailing items sold and the payout. Depending on the payment method you selected, the payment will be made to you (via bank transfer), store credit will be made available to you, or a donation with be made to a charity on your behalf.
- It’s the easiest way to clean out your baby's closet and get precious space back. There’s no photographing, listing, negotiating, strangers coming to your place... We take care of everything, so you don't have to.
- Our whole reason for being is to make parents lives easier, prevent clothes ending up in landfill, and help families in need. Join our community to be part of making this vision a reality.
- Earn a little extra money for clothes you no longer need - in a ridiculously easy way!
PURCHASING CURATED BUNDLES
We know buying preloved can be unfamiliar ... especially that first time.
We strive to provide you with quality, "like new" items, every time. We have a strict inspecting, sanitising, curating, photographing and packing process, so you can trust our bundles. Just like any high-end consignment store, we carefully evaluate each item we receive and determine its quality and our ability to resell it Our ultimate test? If our founder, Sally, wouldn't be happy dressing her own little one in an item, it's not going in a bundle!
Items curated in a bundle will fit into one of the following three categories:
- New with Tags - items with tags intact that have never been worn
- Immaculate condition - items in such good condition they look like they could be new
- Excellent condition with tiny blemish - items in excellent condition that have one small fault, e.g. tiny dot of a hole, tiny mark, slightest fading
We provide detail on the items in a bundle in the description, so that you can make an informed purchasing decision.
If for any reason you're not happy with your bundle, we offer returns within 10 days. You can find our Returns Policy here.
Our mission is to save parents' money and time, while reducing fashion waste. The way we do this is by prolonging the life of baby clothes items that still have an enormous amount of value and use left in them. The sad fact is, if we were to only stock brands that are great for people, animals and the planet, there wouldn't be too many brands that we would be able to stock.
Pure Bundle has big plans for the future. We will be a voice in the fashion industry that seeks to improve the social and environmental impact of brands. We will develop content over time that equips our community with more knowledge, tools and ideas about shopping sustainably. We will continue to find new ways for Pure Bundle to be a bigger part of the circular economy over time.
We accept credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) and Paypal.
We are committed to ensuring your shopping experience with us is fun and easy.
We know returning products can be a hassle, so we do our best to make it super simple!
Please find our full Return Policy here.
If you have any further questions please get in touch with us at email@example.com
We would love to hear any feedback you have! What you love about Pure Bundle, how we can improve, what you wish we offered... Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your thoughts.